Use of Museum by Groups
- The school excursion and the society study tour prepare for the following service for the use in the group.
Consult a diffusion section about the details. But,It may not be added to hope when there is a previous appointment of other groups. Approve it.
- As for the teacher of the lead of the school group (elementary school, junior high school, high school, university), the admission fee of the main exhibition and the special exhibition becomes free.（Apply in advance）
- In the group of the elementary school and the junior high school as for the younger pupils and the student, the main exhibition and special exhibition becomes free.（Apply in advance）
- Leaflets with information on exhibition for school children are available.
- The summary introduction video tape of the museum.
- The museum has a lending service of videotapes summarizing the exhibition that mat be used as preliminary study at school before the tour.
- The abstract of the museum and The introduction of the business and The easy explanation of the exhibition can be done with the auditorium（Apply in advance）.
- Service lecture
- The explanation which a theme is decided as about the history of Hokkaido and the nature can be done with the hall（Confer after you decide the theme of hope in advance）.
- Experience learning in the group
- Experience learning such as traditional play and easy life technology can be done in the class unit in "Living Experience Room"（Apply in advance）.
- A lunch place in the rainy weather
- Auditorium and lounge are available for the case and so on that it doesn't
have a lunch eaten outside the field at the time of the rainy weather.
It gives priority to the group which visits an exhibition hall for study
In principle.（Apply in advance）
- The manual of the use
- A description staff put the description of the main exhibition which it is understood easily and a highlight that a museum can be visited for study more effectively about.Make use of it for the preparation and learning after of the study tour and subject (the bookmark of the study tour) -making.（There is no remainder in the museum） Manual of the use(Japanese only)